Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
Passengers are supposed to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Our pilots and ground staff will brief the passengers about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts.
Duration: 01 Nights - 02 Days
Destination Covered: Dehradun - Yamunotri - Gangotri - Harsil - Kedarnath - Badrinath
Day 01 : Yamunotri – Gangotri
06:00 am: Departure Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
06:45 am: Arrival Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by ground staff, you will then be carried by palkis/ Pony to Yamunotri Temple. This trek from helipad to temple is 6 kms and return trip by palki takes about 5 hours. After Darshan return back to Helipad. You have an option of taking ponies or Palki for the trek.
01:00 pm: DepartureYamunotri helipad
01:45 pm: ArrivalHarsil Helipad
You will be received by representative who will off load your luggageand take them to your resort- Himalayan Nature Resort which is just 2kms from the helipad. After lunch at the resort, leave by cars for Gangotri Temple, which is 24kms fromthe resort and the drive will take 45min to 1 hour depending upon the traffic, we will offeryou a car for this drive.You will return to the resort in the evening after darshan. Your stay in Harsil will be mostmemorable as this resort is set in middle of apple orchards surrounded by snow cladmountains on all sides with a river flowing inside the resort.
Day 02: Kedarnath – Badrinath
06:00 am: Departure Harsil helipad
07:00 am: Arrival Kedarnath helipad
After an early Breakfast, Depart Harsil by Helicopter. Due to Government regulation, you will have to change helicopter at Sitapur / Phata. Upon arrival at Kedarnath, you will be met by our groundpersonnel, who will escort you to the holy shrine. We will offer VIP darshan slips atKedarnath temple so you can avoid the long queue and finish darshan quickly. The cost forthese slip is Rs. 1100 per person but it is included in our package.
09:00 am: Departure Kedarnath / Guptkashi helipad
10:00 am: Arrival Badrinath helipad
Upon arrival, you will be provided a car which will takeyou to Badrinath Temple where you will perform darshan following which you head backto the Helipad in the same car.
12:40 pm: Departure Badrinath helipad
01:30 pm: Arrival Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
This is the end of Chardham Yatra
Package Cost:- INR 166600 per person
Our Package Includes
- Helicopter Trip from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Hotel accommodation for 1 Nights at Harsil
- All meals in hotels with Mineral water bottle(02 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner)
- Pony/PalakiCharges service at Yamunotri
- Car service at Gangotri
- Local Transport for darshan and sightseeing at Gangotri and Badrinath
- Shuttle service at Kedarnath with priority Darshan.
- Car service at Badrinath with priority Puja Pass.
- VIP darshan arrangement at all temples
- Pickup & drop facilities to Dehradun Helipad
- Night halt charges of crew
- Ground Handling charges at Kharsali
- This Package is inclusive of 5% service tax.
Hotels / Similar :-
Harsil : Himalayan Nature Resort
Our Helicopter Charter Services Excludes
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, laundry, telephones, table drink, room service, medical evacuation due to ill health etc.
- Any kind of Insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to any operational or weather changes etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kgs luggage per passenger will be permitted
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
- All passengers undertaking this yatra should be medically and physically fit.
- Passengers are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is available locally at all medical shops
- Although day temperatures at these locations are normal it becomes cold in the night and so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Only 5 Kg baggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as there is very small baggage space inside helicopter. Passengers bringing excess baggage might not be allowed to take the same in the chopper by pilot.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- Total passenger weight will not be in excess of 350 Kgs.
- Maximum 05Passengers will be allowed in 01 Helicopter.
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the company will try to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control likebad weather conditions, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. The additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengersdirectly.
- The Company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel, advance, reschedule, over-fly or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight. Without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any person whom it considers unfit for travel or what in the opinion of the company may constitute risk to the aircraft or to the persons on board
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
Communication: - Although all private mobile phones have coverage, BSNL mobile is better in most of the places.
Note: Exact Schedule can be advised before a day of departure. Above mentioned schedule is tentative just for understanding the operational system & timing. Things can be changed last moment due to any operational or weather changes.