Buddhist Circuit Train
Duration: 8 Days / 7 Nights
- 21th September’2019
- 05th October’2019
- 19th October’2019
- 02nd November’2019
- 16th November’2019
- 30th November’2019
- 14th December’2019
- 28th December’2019
- 11th January’2020
- 25th January’2020
- 08th February’2020
- 22nd February’2020
- 14th March’2020
- 28th March’2020
PAY FOR ONE AND YOUR COMPANION PAYS 50% ONLY
Applicable for all Nationalities.
On the above departures on the booking of first adult at full cost, the second adult travelling together will get 50% discount on the adult cost.?Offer valid till the date of departure and is subject to availability of berths.
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is applicable on the above mentioned 2 departures of 05th Jan’19 & 19th Jan’19.
- On booking of first adult ( also Child paying Adult Cost) at full cost, the second adult (also Child paying Adult Cost) travelling together will get 50% discount on the published adult Package Price.
- The payment for the 01st Adult will be as per the normal terms and conditions and for the 02nd adult availing 50% discount, will have to make full non refundable payment.
- This offer is not transferable.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers, except for Promo offer for Referral Guests.
- This offer is on First Come Basis and depends on the availability of berths on the particular trip.
- Management reserves its right to call back the offer at any moment.
- The decision of the Management is final in all disputes.
- Other general Terms & Conditions of Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train shall apply in addition to this.
- Offer Valid till the date of departure.
For PSA / TA:
1) The above offers are not applicable for guests who have already booked the berths with advance/full payment before the date of announcement of the offer.
2) The agent will get full commission on the first adult only and for the second passenger the commission will be 50% of the commission applicable on first adult as per the T&C.
|Day 1||Delhi - Gaya (990 kms)||
13:00 hrs.- Assemble at the Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station. Board the
Buddhist Circuit Tourist Train
14:30 hrs.- Departure of the train for Gaya.
20:00 hrs .- Dinner on board & proceed to Gaya.
|Day 2||Gaya - Bodhgaya (16 kms)||Early morning tea, Wash & Change & breakfast On-Board.
Arrive at Gaya. Depart to Bodhgaya by coach.
Check-in at the hotel. Lunch and relax.
Sightseeing of Bodhgaya including Mahabodhi Temple & Niranjana River. Continue sightseeing of Thai Temple, Japanese Temple, Buddha Statue.
Dinner & overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day 3||Bodhgaya - Nalanda - Rajgir - Gaya - Varanasi||Breakfast at the hotel.
Check Out and proceed to Rajgir by coach.
Arrival at Rajgir. Sightseeing of Rajgir including Bimbimsara Jail, Gridhakut hill &Venuvan.
Lunch at the hotel.
Proceed to Nalanda for sightseeing covering ruins of world famous Nalanda University & Nalanda Museum.
Proceed to Gaya Railway Station.
Arrival at Gaya Railway Station and board the train.
Dinner on board & proceed to Varanasi.
|Day 4||Varanasi - Sarnath - Nautanwa||Early morning tea on-board and arrival at Varanasi. Breakfast onboard.
Disembark the train and proceed to visit Sarnath (10 kms) for sightseeing of Dhamekh Stupa, Sarnath Museum, Ashokan Pillar and Mulgandha Kuti Vihar.
Check in at Hotel for Lunch, wash and change.
Visit River Ganges Ghat for evening Aarti. Return to the Railway Station.
Dinner on board & proceed to Nautanwa for visit to Lumbini, Nepal.
|Day 5||Nautanwa - Lumbini||Early morning tea followed by Breakfast onboard.
Arrival at Nautanwa Railway station. Proceed by coach to Lumbini, Nepal. (Tourists to keep their passport and Visa ready. In case Nepal visa not issued visa fees to be kept ready also along with passport size photographs).
Check-in at hotel. Lunch at hotel.
Sight-seeing of Lumbini including Maya Devi Temple and Ashokan Pillar.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day 6||Lumbini - Kushinagar - Gorakhpur||Breakfast at the hotel.
Check-out of the hotel and proceed to Kushinagar by coach.
Arrive Kushinagar. Proceed for lunch at the hotel.
After lunch visit Mahaparinirvan Temple, Rambhar Stupa, Mata Kutir Temple and other sites.
Depart to Gorakhpur by coaches.
Arrival at Gorakhpur Railway Station. Depart to Balrampur by Buddhist Train.
Dinner on board & proceed to Balrampur for visit to Sravasti.
|Day 7||Balrampur - Sravasti - Balrampur - Agra||Arrival at Balrampur Railway station.
Early morning tea On-Board.
Departure by coach to Sravasti (15kms).
Arrival at the Hotel. Wash & change and breakfast. Sight-seeing of Jetvana Vihara, Pakki Kuti & Sehat Mahet.
Lunch at the hotel. Free time.
Proceed to Balrampur Railway station.
Arrival at Balrampur Railway Station.
Proceed to Agra (450 kms). Dinner on board.
|Day 8||Agra - Delhi||Early morning tea and arrival at Agra City railway station.
Wash & change and breakfast On-Board.
Proceed for sight-seeing of the World famous Taj Mahal.
Proceed to the Agra Cantt. Railway Station.
Depart by train to New Delhi (220 kms). Lunch on board.
Arrival at Delhi Safdarjung Railway Station.